Hi guys, I added show notes so that every reference made on the show is not missed! Also I made some improvements to the sound. Check the blog to see what I mean!
Benny Blow is one of Zambia’s foremost creative impresarios. He is a representation of the new wave of Zambian- Self-aware, courageous and proactive. He is the co-creator of the Mundane Kid, a freelance writer and overall cool guy.
This episode is brought to you by
- Kwitu Photography
- The Natives
- Dindo photography
- Mapaalo Musonda
Download this Episode from a folder here and share with your homies and homettes.
Stream this Episode here if you like.
- Benny explains who he is (06:26)
- Benny gives a brief education history and when he started writing seriously (09:19)
- When he started writing for Flip magazine and other publications 14:16
- Where the name Benny Blow came from (20:23)
- Why and how he quit his accountant job (24:00)
- The people who made him comfortable to quit (28:03)
- How the people closest to Benny…
View original post 282 more words